Today has been a crazy day. My laptop died at work a couple of weeks ago, so I have been using a loaner. Well, today they were configuring my new laptop, and I had to give up my loaner. So basically I had to work using a very old desktop all day, which has none of the normally software or configurations I use. It sure made for a long day. Fortunately my new computer will be waiting for me when I arrive tomorrow morning. For the geeks out there, it is Windows 7, 64-bit with 8 Gig of ram. Woot!
My goals report for the day is as follows:
- No unrecorded eating – No unrecorded eating yesterday.
- No eating after 7 PM (unless it is dinner, which means I worked late) – No eating after 7 PM today other than one cherry tomato.
- Four days of weight loss portions for all meals – Weight loss portions for two meals today, maintenance for the other.
- No meals above maintenance portions – No meals above maintenance today.
- Do three days of push ups – Not today.
- Exercise a minimum of four days – One day down.
My eating report for the day is as follows:
- Breakfast – One egg, several cherry tomatoes, and two peppers.
- Lunch – Chicken, black cherry tomatoes, a Tennessee Cheese pepper, and a cucumber.
- Dinner – Meatballs in tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Mid-evening Snack – One cherry tomato.
My exercise report for the day is as follows:
I began the day with the long Intu-Flow joint flexibility routine. I then jumped rope for three sets, 75 jumps a set. I ended the workout with a one mile walk with Minnie Pearl.
If you are like me, I love sugar-free popsicles. Unfortunately, they still have some ingredients I prefer not to have. I have made my own before, but only in ice trays. I saw this nifty little plan the other day to make sugar-free popsicles using a vacuum sealer.